Whether you need machining services for complex prototypes, finished components, or assembled parts, Momentum Manufacturing Group can support your needs. With 100+ CNC machines across 6 locations and an experienced machining team, we offer the most extensive machining capabilities in the Northeast. Strategic investments in new equipment and automation technology ensure we remain a strong strategic partner that keeps pace with your production demands.
Our diverse machining inventory enables us to handle a wide range of materials, including aluminum and aluminum alloy, stainless steel, carbon/crs steel, tool steel, copper, brass, plastic, PTFE teflon, glass filled PTFE, Delrin, Ultem, Torlon, nickel and nickel alloys, aircraft alloy, bronze, UHMW, Peek nylon, Vespel, phenolics and PVC, Lexan, oil lite bronze, A36, alloy steels (4140, 4340, 8620), titanium, and Inconel.
MMG’s Machining Capabilities
- Multi-Pallet Vertical & Horizontal CNCs
- Horizontal High-Velocity 5-axis Machining Center
- Multiple & Conventional Lathes
- Swiss Screw Machines
- Swiss Turning CNCs
- Multi-Op Machines
- Multi-Axis CNC Turning
- Surface Grinding
- Vertical & Horizontal Milling Centers
- Double Pallet Vertical Milling Centers
- Large Bed Gantry (work envelope capabilities up to 12 feet)
- Bridgeport Machines